Hello! Do you ever crave cheesecake but then think “that’s way too complicated to make at home”?? Well. With this recipe you can have your cheesecake and eat it too in under an hour. These decadent little treats aren’t overwhelming sweet and will satisfy any cheesecake craving in just a couple bites. A little bit goes a long way! Lets get started on these two-bite white chocolate cheesecakes with strawberry sauce!
So don’t get me wrong, I really enjoy a good solid piece of cheesecake. It’s not a normal, everyday craving for me — a large piece of cheesecake can be so overwhelming right? I do enjoy the creamy, tangy texture of cheesecake for special occasions or when I have someone to share it with.
And that’s just it! Sometime I don’t want to share, but I don’t want the whole dang piece right?! Well these delightful little cheesecake gems are here to save you from having to share — and also from yourself in eating a whole piece of cheesecake!
These cheesecakes are super easy to make. Lets be honest, cheesecake isn’t that hard to make — this recipe requires all the normal cheesecake ingredients. The only difference is the cooking time since were going to make them in cupcake containers verses a regular cheesecake pan.
No more waiting for an hour for the cheesecake to bake, then another 4+ hours for it to set in the fridge — nope! These cheesecakes will be ready for you in *approximately* an hours time. If you don’t want to eat them straight away, let them set in the fridge for up to 4 hours.
So that’s about it! Top these white chocolate cheesecakes with some delicious strawberry sauce or even a chocolate ganache if you’re being super decadent. Instant cheesecake success!
Two-Bite White Chocolate Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- 14 whole Chocolate graham cracker sheets crushed (or 1 box Chocolate Teddy-Grahams)
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 4 packages 8 ounces each cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp. strawberry jam
- In the bowl of your food processor, combine cracker crumbs and cocoa powder and pulse into fine crumbs; drizzle in butter and pulse until combined. Add 1 tbsp. of crumb mixture to the bottoms of a lined muffin tin, press to pack lightly.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs and yolks; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in white chocolate. Scoop over crust, cheesecake should come just shy of the top of the muffin liners.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until center is just set. I filled a small 8×8 baking dish half-way with water and set this below the cheesecakes as the cooked — this is an optional step.
- When cheesecakes are *almost* set in the middle, they will still have some wiggle to them, remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the muffin pan and cool completely. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour, or overnight,
- For sauce, in a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Add strawberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened. Add the jam and stir. Remove from the heat; and allow to cool.
- To serve: unwrap the cheesecake from the paper liner, top with strawberry sauce and eat! Refrigerate leftovers.